HIRING IMMEDIATELY 1st & 2nd year apprentice electricians
Regency Electric, Inc. is a well-established commercial/industrial electrical contractor providing quality installation/service since 1986. We are currently hiring 1st and 2nd year electrical apprentices for permanent, full- time positions. Regency Electric, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is excited to speak to SERIOUS applicants from the Denver Metro area, regarding the positions available.
We are looking for the following traits in all candidates:
• Reliability - arrive on time every day and be willing to work: 40 hours per week, every week; OT as needed
• Commitment to the job as a TEAM player who pays attention to detail and quality workmanship
• Excited to build a career, to listen, learn and lead by example
• Someone who is serious about their career and wants to work and expand their skills and knowledge or someone who wants to learn the trade
• Reliable transportation and a valid Colorado driver's license
• Personal tools
• APE license issued through DORA – Colorado
REGENCY ELECTRIC, INC OFFERS:
• Competitive compensation
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
• Employee health insurance - 100% company paid with option plans available
• Employee dental and vision insurance - 100% company paid
• Life Insurance policy - 100% company paid
• Flexible spending account options
• 401K plan - 4% company match
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick time
• Six (6) paid Holidays
• Schooling through IECRM
• Company provided PPE - hard hat, safety vest and safety gloves (safety glasses and masks are the responsibility of the employee).
About Regency Electric, Inc.
Regency Electric, Inc. is a family owned and operated electrical contractor serving the Denver area since 1986. We handle primarily commercial/industrial construction new build and remodel projects throughout the Denver Metro Area ranging from $1,000 up to $5,000,000 in scope. We depend on our key personnel, who all are integral to our success with attaining new projects and managing them properly.
Regency Electric, Inc. currently employs 70+ employees and is looking to add qualified, skilled individuals to our roster. Our reputation as an electrical contractor is a large part of our success therefore, our expectations are that our employees and craftsman will uphold the same high standards and provide quality work and service to our clients.
For additional information on Regency Electric, Inc. go to www.regencyelectricinc.com.