A/P Accounting Assistant (Part-Time)
• Process subcontractor invoices.
• Generate and track lien releases.
• Maintain job files.
• Track subcontractor certificates of insurance.
• Verbal and written correspondence.
• File and archive records.
• Work closely with staff and subcontractors.
• Other duties as required.
• Associate's degree in accounting with a construction industry experience preferred.
• Strong cost accounting background.
• Knowledge of standard accounting procedures and basic math/computing skills.
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook. Able to learn/operate a Cloud-based project management accounting system.
• Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and work independently with a high level of accuracy.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Maintain positive working relationships.
***Our project management/accounting software is Jonas Premier (Software specific experience is not required, we will provide training)
• Standard office environment.
• Occasionally lifts, carries, pulls or pushes up to 20 lbs.
• Will sit for a prolonged period of time, stand, stoop, reach, handle, and have manual dexterity.
Compensation will commensurate with education and experience. Please state your wage requirements when applying. Thank you.