Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Stem Ciders, LLC
Location: Lafayette, CO
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders is a craft cidery based in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
The RiNo cider house doors opened in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share the cider traditions that our founders know and love. With the addition of a primary production facility and restaurant, Acreage, in Lafayette, Colorado as well as restaurant and bottle shop, The Northern Spy, Stem Ciders continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus.
Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to fill the position of Accounts Payable Specialist. This position can be part-time or full-time and will be offered competitive compensation. At a minimum, candidates must possess or strive to develop the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Strong preference given to candidates with prior craft cidery/brewery or food & beverage experience.
● Help with accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit card reconciliations
● Assist with vendor relations and purchasing
● Assist in preparation of month-end financial statements
● Provide support for monthly inventory tracking
● Additional administrative duties as deemed necessary
● Excellent attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and proactive attitude
● Entrepreneurial personality
● Strong preference given to a candidate with QuickBooks, Accounting and/or Financial experience
● Ability to pass background check and drug screen
● Must be 21 to work at Stem Ciders
● Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
● Associate's degree or equivalent professional experience
● Health Insurance for all full-time employees
● Paid time off for all full-time employees
● 401K program, company matching for all employees
● Cider discounts