AV Colorado is a commercial sound and video systems installer serving the front range area. We are locally owned and provide a small company environment where you can grow your skills and income. We need an installer with experience to install A/V systems in corporate, government and house of worship. We don't do residential.
• Wire equipment racks, install projectors, screens, TV, speakers, control systems, DSP, conference systems
• Interpret CAD drawings, scope, BOM including learning about the components being installed
• Provide timely feedback to the rest of the team using tablet/smart phone - good communication
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
• Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc.
• Prioritize responsibilities for most efficient use of time
• Experience installing A/V systems in commercial
• Pride in workmanship, including cable management, labeling, testing and attention to detail
• Great with customers, present a positive impression of the company, customer service oriented
• Understand the construction industry - including building code, fastening systems and process
• Current driver's license, insurance - most jobs are local (truck provided)
• Pass a background test and random drug test
• A great attitude with an appreciation for the A/V industry
• An aptitude and desire to learn all things high tech, including the tools we use.
• Highly motivated to succeed self-starter, team player, very organized and able to multi-task
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds without aid, move equipment, crouch and kneel, work on lifts/ladders
• Great training on AV products and software that will provide real time information in the field
• A great team to work with in a family owned, high tech business
• Opportunity for advancement
• Our compensation is very competitive - based upon your skills, experience and attitude
• Most work is 8-5 M-F, front range area not much travel, Denver Metro is 90% of our work.
• We are a growing audio/video integrator providing the best solutions to corporate, government and house of worship customers
In order to learn more about you, we require the following steps:
1. Send us your resume with an email telling us why this position would be a good fit for your skills and ambitions.
2. Next would be a phone interview
3. If you are a contender, we'd like to meet in person.