Auto Body Technician - PREFERRABLY STRUCTURAL CERTIFIED
(2005 S Holly St DENVER, CO 80222)
Compensation: $19-23/ flat rate hour PLUS benefits
We offer health benefits and matching 401k retirement benefit
What's in it for you:
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time off starting immediately upon your hire date
- Paid Training (ICAR and other) we pay as long as you pass
- Industry leading tools (ProSpots I4/5 and SP5 welders, Chief Frame rack with Velocity measuring, Alignment Rack...etc)
- Full Service Mechanical staff to keep you making money repairing panels.
- Dedicated Production Manager to keep your cars moving
- Dedicated 2 person parts team to inspect your parts for damage and help mirror match.
- 3 full service estimators to take each file from cradle to grave.
- 2 person paint team to make sure your cars get painted and back to you fast
- 2 drive through paint booths to keep the cars moving
- Dedicated office staff focused on maximizing your flag hours
- Weekly pay...every Friday is nice!
- Costco membership if needed
- Provided uniforms
- 8 DRP's to keep the work steady all year around
- 38+ year business experienced in making customers happy(go ahead and read our reviews on Google)
- Family owned and operated eliminating corporate B.S.
Auto Body Technician
Addison Auto Repair & Body Shop is currently seeking an experienced Auto Body Technician. Our shop is a good group of people to work with and we pay good benefits. We invite you to give us a call if you meet the qualifications below.
Most shops have ups and downs for amount of work in the shop, but Addison is busy ALL year round with multiple Direct Repair Programs and a repeat customer base of over 40 years in business!
We used mostly OE parts to ensure a proper fit and reduce time spent fitting and we also avoid used quarter panels and bedsides like the plague! Our procedures and systems allow for high productivity by our technicians.
Job Responsibilities: Body, frame, structural repair
5 years experience
I-Car Welding Certificate (preferred but not required)
Additional I-Car training (platinum level preferred but not required)
Experience in frame/unibody structural repair
If you meet these qualifications send resume or call Dirk or Tom at 303-691-9484.
tags: collision repair, auto body, estimator, mechanic, painter, technician, body man, dents, car repair