We are seeking two machinists to join our fast growing company on our first and second shifts. For machinists that have pride in their work and enjoy being craftsman, we have a terrific home for you to continue your career. We support international companies in the medical device, aerospace, measuring equipment, and defense industries.
CNC LEVEL I / II / III MACHINISTS- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm;
2nd Shift Monday - Thursday 2pm-12:30am ( 4 - 10's) ( We have a pay differential for working this second shift )
Compensation Dependent Upon Experience and Skills
CRITICAL JOB SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Proficient in operating vertical and horizontal CNC Mills and/or Lathes
*Able to read G Code
* Excellent at reading detailed engineering drawings and interpreting key dimensions, finishes, etc.
* Ability to set up jobs or willingness to learn.
* Proficient programming MasterCam or willingness to learn
* Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to changing situations
* Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on quality and efficiency
* Team Oriented
Please submit resumes in PDF form.
Health Benefits available to full time employees after 90 days include: healthcare, dental, short term disability, paid holidays, vision, life insurance and bonuses.
Full Time employee benefits after 1 year include: paid vacation, 401K with guaranteed 3% company contribution, and tuition reimbursement in related field.
We'd love to explore your "fit" for our organization, so please send us your current resume'.