We are a reputable and professional Landscape subcontractor with 15 year's of industry experience. We are seeking an experienced controller/department manager to add to our TEAM. This position reports directly to 2 members of upper management. The ideal candidate must be organized, computer proficient and have excellent communication skills. Previous experience in construction is a plus.
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly / Monthly Division and Project analysis to track any over/under billings
- Works with HR for all payroll tax remittance, and payroll tax reporting
- All state and City licensing yearly
- Communication with CPA and Income Tax Preparers to Comply with all local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Prepare financial statements / PL's monthly / quarterly
- Maintain an adequate system of accounting records
- Review accounts receivable aging reports and Collections over 30 days.
- Work with President and all Division Managers to create annual budget
- Negotiating lines of credit and vendor agreements
- Manage/ Oversee the accuracy and productivity of AP vs AR and compare to Division budgets.
- Works with Division managers to oversee all Financial's to manage and control costs and labor.
- College Degree
- 2 + years of construction experience
- Collections experience
- Positive attitude, outgoing and able to work as a TEAM to reach a common goal
- Strong communication and social skills
- Exceptional work ethic and organizational abilities
- Common sense
- Must Sign a Confidentiality agreement
- Health Care
- 401 K
- Paid Holidays
- Summer Hours - 7am to 5pm
- Winter hours - 8am to 5pm
- You MUST be flexible in your hours as it's required to work late or Saturdays to get billings or budgets completed.
All Applicants MUST complete our Culture Index survey. Please send Resume for Consideration