Western Maintenance and Construction is a growing and established property maintenance company that services commercial and HOA properties all over the Denver Metro Area.
We are currently seeking strong, well qualified, dependable, hard working candidates to add to our property maintenance team.
Qualified candidates will be proficient and experienced in:
* Drywall repairs including texture
* All types of Plumbing - drain cleaning, repairs, etc
* Minor Electrical repairs and troubleshooting
* Basic carpentry skills
* Sewer snaking
* Rough concrete
* Fence Repairs
Candidates must also:
* Be able to climb ladders up to 40'
* Have a valid driver's license
* Have a professional appearance and demeanor
* Be willing to learn and try new things
* Be available 24/7 at least 2 weeks per month (evenings & weekends)
* Have most of your own basic tools
* Be highly motivated and on time - workday starts @ 7:30 am M-F
* Have basic troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Be able to lift at least 75 lbs
* Be able to crawl through attics and crawlspaces
* Have a smart phone that takes pictures and can send them to the main office from the job site
* Have a good attitude and be a "team player"
* Be able to take direction
Preferred: willing to shovel snow in the winter
Extra skills are appreciated:
Heavy equipment operators
Snow plow experience
Pay will be based on experience and performance. The pay will start between $15-$19 per hour. Performance based bonuses are available. A company vehicle may be provided. Our shop location is near Santa Fe and Dartmouth (Englewood).
This job is challenging and requires hard work, dedication to Western MC, self motivation, honesty and good communication. Please only apply if you fit the above description. I can promise you that every day will be different than the last.
Reply to this posting with your resume and three work references that I can call and confirm your qualifications.