CDS Concierge is seeking outgoing hospitality professionals to work as the front desk manager for a luxury residential community. Flexibility and dependability is vital in this role. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and creativity.
In this position you would manage approximately 2 part-time employees on a 24/7 basis so schedule flexibility is essential.
Our goal as Concierge is to provide a very friendly and welcoming experience to our exclusive residents and visiting guests. As a Concierge, you are responsible for managing the onsite hospitality operations of our front desk. The concierge desk is open 24/7- 365 days a year, so accessibility and dependability is very important.
Concierge Director Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Hire, Fire and Train concierge staff as needed.
· Maintain order, organization and structure of the concierge desk.
· Maintain inventory of the concierge lobby including applicable carts, umbrellas and dollies.
· Make sure the CDS binder is up to date with employee contact information, passwords and procedures.
· Obtain resident or client feedback on the community. If complaints, takes immediate actions to remedy solutions.
· Create monthly schedule of the concierge desk.
· Challenge your onsite team giving praise when due and communicating any changes.
· Follow up with the client of CDS on any issues that may arise.
· Approve staff vacation and days off making sure the desk is not interrupted.
· Approve bi-weekly Payroll Through Scheduling Software.
· Work closely with housekeeping and maintenance team to ensure the community looks good.
· Promote all of our vendors and post any special promotions going on.
· Be thoroughly familiar with concierge procedures and policy concerning reservations, guest suites, noise complaints and trash violations.
· Attends to all the secretarial needs of the desk and concierge lobby making sure everything is labeled and has a place.
· Greet resident and guests upon arrival and bids farewell upon departure.
· Ensures that, whenever possible, special events receive personal recognition.
· Maintain an active presence in the concierge lobby to greet and assist incoming guests.
· Give courtesy calls to new move ins and find ways to impress guest and residents
· Promotes community events and look for partnerships.
· Assists and coordinates with the management office to ensure consistent service.
Ideal Candidate Must:
- Exhibit the highest level of hospitality, professionalism, and etiquette.
- Have a proven customer service experience of management and a golden track record of going above and beyond.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have required uniform which is Black/Grey or Navy pants/skirt or dress suit with white button-up and black tie. Formal and comfortable dress closed-toe shoes.
- Please submit a resume.
We are a growing company with opportunity for career advancement! Please email your resume for consideration.