Responsible and accountable for all aspects of daily operations with focus on achieving sales targets and delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
Required background that applicants must possess:
• A passion for people and sales
• High level of Enthusiasm
• Demonstrated ability to balance coaching/mentoring with disciplining
• Strong organizational/planning and computer skills
• Retail management/sales experience
• Experience in selling memberships
• Experience with Millenium spa/salon software is a plus.
Daily spa manager duties:
• Oversee and manage the daily sales and operations of a busy spa
• 70% of time spent working face to face with clients
• Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both massage therapy and facials
• Handle administrative tasks including but not limited scheduling, inventory, and reporting
• Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
• Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line
Benefits We Offer:
• Competitive base pay structure and performance bonuses
• Paid-Time-Off (PTO); Health Insurance Programs
• Orientation and in-house training
• Discounts on massage, facials and retail for employees
Applicants should have a minimum of 5yrs management experience and longevity in previous positions.
If you meet the above qualities, please submit your resume for consideration.