If you are comfortable lifting 50 or more pounds and are looking for a long-term career, this bilingual warehouse loading and unloading position might be the perfect opportunity for you!
A company that manufactures custom glass windows and fabricates entrance doors is currently looking to grow its warehouse team. These are immediate job openings!
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire opportunity that offers weekly pay, job stability, and a great benefits package upon hire.
In this role you will be working on a team-centered environment where you can learn from those more experienced.
Bilingual Warehouse Loader and Unloader Duties:
• Reading orders to retrieve correct glass pieces
• Helping to load/unload customer trucks with finished orders
• Put away finished glass pieces in the correct slot according to ticket
People with a great attitude and who are reliable and hardworking will be very successful here!
We know you might have some questions about safety in returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
• Ample space to ensure proper social distancing within the worksite
• Providing employees with hand sanitizer
• Encouraging employees to wear PPE such as face masks and gloves while working.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7am start time
• 45-50hrs per week - lots of OT!
Bilingual Warehouse Loader and Unloader Requirements:
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to work on your feet all day
• Strict adherence to safety guidelines
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
Pay: $16 per hour - get paid every Friday!
• 6 paid holidays
Location: North Aurora, bus accessible.
If you would like to hear more about this bilingual warehouse loader and unloader opportunity please apply now, or call us 720-405-5222 to speak to a recruiter right away.