GREAT MANUFACTURING OPPORTUNITY WITH A FANTASTIC COMPANY!
STARTING PAY UP TO $17/HR!!!
GREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE!
LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY!
ROOM TO ADVANCE!
Responsible for loading green ware product on correct refractory prior to firing and unloading fired product from kiln cars in accordance with work instructions; transports to next process. Works within a team environment to meet departmental goals. Maintains work are cleanliness.
• Load green product onto refractory for kiln firing; unload and transport product to next process following production work order specifications
• Inspect refractory for damage or wear; replace when needed
• Build load designs based on product requirements
• Inspect parts to determine if product meets quality/ customer specifications
• Stack and transport product via hand-truck, pallet jacks, forklift, crane, or hoist
• Clean work area, machines, tools and equipment
• Train incoming loaders to processes and procedures
• Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to understand and act on verbal and written instructions
• Basic math (addition, subtraction) and computer skills
• Ability to identify bad product from good
• Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
• Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds