Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintains the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
• Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
• Maintain and keep inventory of all supplies and equipment
• Ensure necessary tools are on hand
• Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
• Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
• Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
• Be available to work on an on-call basis
• Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every work day
• Remove snow and ice as necessary
• Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
• Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
• Property maintenance/handyman experience
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.