Park View Pediatrics is looking for a fun, energetic, professional MA with a passion for taking care of children. We strive to make every family feel like a part of our medical home.
• Checking in patients and taking vitals
• Vaccinations for all age children (should also know the schedule)
• Blood draws • In office lab tests (UA, hemocult, rapid strep and flu, monospot, etc)
• Telephone triage
• Preparing patient charts and helping at the front desk as needed
• The ability to recognize and prioritize patient's symptoms
• At least 1 year of experience in pediatrics or family medicine
• High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited school for medical assistant
• MUST be able to draw blood on patients as young as two years old
• Be CPR/BLS certified
• One year EPIC experience a plus.
• Maintain confidentiality and adhere to all HIPAA privacy and security guidelines
• Be familiar with OSHA and CLIA standards.
The position is full time, no weekends. We offer competitive salaries and benefits in a professional and family-friendly environment. References and back ground check required.