We are a professional, successful clinic. We are currently searching for medical assistants and phlebotomists to join the Sun Valley Health team. Contract positions available. Would you be a great fit to our superstar team?
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Individualized patient care
• Administering finger prick tests
• Administering PCR tests
• Ability to understand responsibilities in absence of provider
• Other duties as assigned
You may be a good fit if:
• Have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required
• Registered or Certified Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited vocational institution, or a community college course.
• Experience working in a medical facility as a medical assistant or phlebotomist
• Venipuncture current experience
• Ability to drive to multiple locations throughout the day
• Ability to sit and/or stand and/or drive for long periods of time
• Have reliable transportation
• Enjoy change and being busy
Preferred, but not required:
To be considered for the position, please send your resume with a quick introduction to your background and why you're a great match for our team! You can learn more about our clinic at www.sunvalleyhealth.com .