What Chefs Want! is a leading independent regional wholesale distributor of fresh fruits and vegetables in Denver-CO. Due to continuous growth; we are currently looking for a Night Order Selectors to join our team.
The responsibilities of this position is, but not limited to, ensure that all incoming product is quality checked, quantity verified, paperwork is correct and completed, orders are picked, quality checked, palletized, and loaded efficiently and correctly.
• Accurately obtaining produce from warehouse shelves to fill all orders per pick tickets
• Comparing identifying information and quantities on the pick ticket against the actual picked order, counts items for verification, and reports any discrepancies
• Correctly building pallets with finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
• Stage finished product for loading
• Reporting quality control issues to management
• Complying with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Safe operations of forklifts, pallet jacks and other warehousing equipment
• Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members from other shifts
• Responsible for food safety and food handling
• Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use
• Assists in warehouse cleanliness
• Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Six months or more related experience preferred.
• Ability to input data on computer to create a daily inventory report.
• Accuracy in recordkeeping and in sorting, checking, counting, and verifying items received and shipped.
• Strong attention to detail (both produce and systems).
• Paid orientation/training
• Full benefits package available that includes medical, dental, vision, short term disability & life insurance.
• 401(K) plan with company match available
The right candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening.
Please send resume and contact information if interested in our position.
WHAT CHEFS WANT! IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER