Are you an experienced orthodontic assistant, looking for a great place to work? Are you a highly positive, self motivated person with boundless energy and desire to join an awesome orthodontic team? Do you want to work a four day work week? If you are that passionate person! We want you!
We are Holt Orthodontics, with offices in Littleton, Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock. We are a 2 doctor practice with years of experience and are looking to find mature, polished, responsible, energetic, organized, punctual, and outgoing people to join our team.
Our practice has grown and we need to add another top-notch assistant! If you are looking for a long-term position, then contact us. We want individuals who can join our family long-term!
• have absolutely amazing, outgoing personalities
• form fantastic relationships with both coworkers and patient families
• come to work each day energetic and positive
• have great organizational skills and are able to multitask
• love to be in a high-energy environment
• want to be part of a team that rewards employees by positive feedback, , retirement plan participation,
• Dr. Holt works to set the standard in our industry. This is a fabulous opportunity! Apply now and tell us
how fabulous you are!
• Orthodontic Clinical Assisting: 1 year (Required)
• Perform bandings/bondings/adjustments/repositions on patients in braces, in a timely fashion.
• Proficient at working with Invisalign and impressions for other orthodontic appliances, such as retainers
both Hawley's and essix as well as class II correction appliances.
• Be familiar with paperless charting. Ortho II/Edge experience a PLUS.