Hiring a Part Time Grounds/Maintenance Technician (30 hours per week) to join our team. The Grounds position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the community's common areas. In addition, grounds must be kept clean and free of debris and diligently shoveled during winter months. The ideal addition to our team will be able work in a fast paced environment with focus on customer service and teamwork.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in the snow removal as needed.
Maintain property grounds
Maintain cleanliness of common areas
Assists Management Team with delivery of resident notices, as needed
Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws; e.g. OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing, etc.
1. Ability to work independently, prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
2. Be dependable / Reliable and follow through on commitments
3. Superb customer-service skills
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Good organization and time management skills
High School Diploma or GED required
Valid driver's license & reliable transportation
Knowledge of hand tools and maintenance procedures
Ability to pass criminal background and drug screening required
Excellent environment to work
Equal Opportunity Employer
Excellent compensation package
401 (K) savings plan