Asphalt Specialties Co., Inc. is a Colorado family-owned corporation. We specialize in meeting individual customer needs while providing quality products and services throughout the Front Range of Colorado. We supply a full range of building materials including aggregate, asphalt and aggregate recycled products.
Currently we are seeking a Purchasing and Parts Runner to support our shop operations in maintaining our equipment and fleet of company vehicles. Previous experience in a similar position is preferred.
This position is responsible for monitoring parts inventory levels and ensuring timely and accurate purchase of parts for repairs and maintenance. Driving a company truck to pick up parts and merchandise as required, will be responsible for loading and unloading the vehicle.
The basic responsibilities of a Purchasing and Parts Runner include, but are not limited to the following:
• Facilitate the parts purchasing process from receiving daily orders from shop foreman to prompt and accurate ordering and delivery.
• Maintain established vendor relationships and develop new ones; verifying price, quality and delivery options.
• Review inventories as required and track, replenish and restock supplies and parts as needed.
• Interact with shop manager, foremen and employees daily.
• Track order status and review deliveries for accuracy.
• Utilize specialized parts ordering systems from various vendors, ie. Sis, Cummins, Davie, Allison, etc.
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures and PPE guidelines.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with MS Office and using a computer.
• Previous experience in similar position preferred.
• Ability to receive and analyze data and input into computer.
• Valid Driver License and MVR in good standing.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent follow-up skills
• Work is performed in a shop environment with exposure to loud machinery, exposure to gasoline, exhaust, chemicals, solvents and other products.
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement plan and holiday pay.
Interested candidates may respond to this posting or you may apply in person at the address below:
Apply in person Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at:
Asphalt Specialties Co., Inc.
10100 Dallas St., Henderson, CO 80640
Asphalt Specialties is an Equal Opportunity Employer