This position will execute orders that have been determined to meet supplier assessment or repair. This position is responsible for coordinating repairs with the MRO department and Outside Service Process (OSP) with the Procurement and Quality departments. This position will process requisitions from system and manually-generated demands, ensuring the appropriate approvals are achieved and documented, executes system orders arranged by buyers, transacts VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) orders and other contractual follow-up as directed, and record order confirmations and expedites open orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create Repair Orders based on ERP demand status,
2. Coordinate repair order needs with supplier to obtain return authorization and quote.
3. Coordinate shipping of repair orders with Logistics.
4. Monitors status with supplier and updates ERP as appropriate to ensure accurate information.
5. Supports ACC expedite or other needs by driving company vehicle.
6. Accountable to coordinate with Procurement for MRO purchase order needs,
7. Work with Accounting to ensure invoices are reconciled and returns/repairs are credited.
8. Cross train with Procurement to support Buyer activities when needed.
9. Train buyers on MRO purchasing clerk duties to eliminate single point failure.
10. Monitor suppliers performance and escalate risks, delays, prices issues or quality to Supply Chain Management in Daily Huddle meetings,
11. Prepare and submit NDA's and supplier surveys to qualify new and potential suppliers for the Approved Supplier List.
12. Perform interviews/on-site visits and assessments for new vendor sourcing, ensuring supplier meets acceptable risk assessment score.
13. Monitor issues and corrective actions and work with suppliers to resolve in a timely manner including repair and replacement activities resulting from MRB.
14. Retain records of purchases to ensure traceability of part to requirements for FAA and AS91000 compliance.
15. Receive shop supply requests from MRO Technicians and obtain needed materials after evaluating cost, quality, and timeline to receive.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical fluency in Office products (Word and Excel required) and familiarity with ERP system functionality.
• Purchasing experience preferred.
• Strong organization, time management, attention to detail, and multitasking skills required.
• Ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
Apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/98578