Receptionist & Manager of First Impressions
Are you friendly, upbeat and organized? We have an immediate opening for a Receptionist and Manager of First Impressions. This is a great 30 hour a week position for either entry-level candidates, or experienced office pros looking for something fun and relatively stress-free.
• Warmly greeting clients and vendors
• Answering a single phone line and redirecting calls in a professional manner
• Preparing the conference room for presentations and lunches
• Sorting daily mail and packages
• Updating the client database
• Writing thank you notes for corporate gifts
• Keeping kitchen, conference room and reception area clean and presentable
Excellent communication skills, grammar, professional appearance and an eye for order and tidiness are required. Position includes free parking and competitive medical and vacation benefits. Hourly rate of $15.00. Hours are 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Please reply with resume and cover letter.