KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Operate and handle forklift and pallet jack equipment and other tools.
· Handle loading and unloading operations in a warehouse.
· Handle sensitive items and materials in a delicate manner.
· Check and identify numbers and labels on assigned items and materials.
· Maintain warehouse premises neat, clean and tidy.
· Drive trucks and vans carrying items and materials. (Required – Valid Drivers License)
· Pickup material / parts as needed.
· Organize and rearrange items and materials neatly in respective places in a warehouse.
· Maintain and manage inventory levels and controls.
· Check and inspect the conditions of items and materials while loading and unloading.
· Ensure compliance of safety procedures and practices.
· Computer skills needed (Xcel, Word, Internet)
· Basic electrical background
· Well organized, hard worker, team player
· Strong Analytical experience
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills in a fast paced environment.
• Action oriented * Self motivated
• Peer relationships * Perseverance
• Deals with ambiguity * Conflict Management skills
• Good decision quality * Business etiquette
• Learn on the fly * Listener
CLI provides outstanding benefits: including full medical and dental, vision and life insurance, PTO and paid holidays. Come join our winning team!
Colorado Lighting, Inc. (CLI) provides award-winning professional lighting maintenance, electrical, sign and sustainability service. Innovation and quality sets CLI apart from typical electrical contractors and allows us to offer the widest array of services for commercial, governmental, aerospace, industrial and educational customers. Services offered include on-going custom lighting maintenance and electrical preventative programs for commercial customers. This contracted service combines several re- lamping strategies to provide a safer, more secure and energy efficient operation while lowering total facilities operations and maintenance costs.
Other commercial services include: lamp replacement, fixture cleaning, and pole inspection. In addition to lighting service contracts, the company also performs lighting and electrical retrofit services including pole replacement, fixture replacement, landscape lighting, sign repairs, exit/emergency lighting, electrical upgrades and troubleshooting, and electrical retrofit. CLI offers a broad range of services including power distribution, lighting design and installation, controls. wiring and switches, relocations, replacements, emergency repairs, upgrades, cables, circuits, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance in commercial, industrial & government markets.
You can complete an application through our website www.coloradolighting.com