We are looking for competitive and entrepreneurial candidates to fill our Account Representative position!
+ An Account Executive will work on our sales and marketing campaigns directly with business owners.
+ Account Executives will master the sales model. This will include the presentation, effective closing techniques, and campaign product knowledge.
+ Account Executives will learn invaluable skills essential in ANY business environment. These skills include public speaking, self-management, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
To apply for this position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social intelligence
- Professional demeanor
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn and master new skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
- Base pay plus unlimited bonuses and commissions
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Leadership training
- A large network of successful mentors
- Rapid career growth and merit-based advancement
- Recurring travel opportunities