We are looking for a passionate Account Manager/Project Coordinator who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively involved in communicating with customers and developing strong customer relationships.
• Understand the needs of our customers and deliver the correct needs-based solutions.
• Maintain delivery schedules, project timelines, invoicing reports, etc.
• Operates as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure outcomes
• Assist with high severity requests, problem resolution, or issue escalations as needed
• Support Services team with travel planning and forecasting
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Must be able to work in a team and also motivate others
• They must have expertise in numbers
• Must know basic technical functions and must be proficient in Windows-based software
Education and Qualifications
• Proven account management or other relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
More information about our company may be found at www.mjfreeway.com/jobs