The Woodbridge Group® a global manufacturer of foam products and just in time assembly & sequencing for diversified products offers innovative urethane and bead foamtechnologies, to serve the automotive industry and several other business sectors around the globe. Since its inception in 1978, the company has grown to more than 60 facilities throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The key competitive strength for the Woodbridge Group® continues to revolve around its people and their commitment to improve everything they do. With over 8,000 employees worldwide, The Woodbridge Group® is focused on evolving workplace safety, sustainable environmental stewardship and enduring customer satisfaction, in each of the markets they serve.
Responsible for financial reporting, budget, forecasting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Responsible for processing salary payroll semi-monthly
- Responsible for maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Audit, reconcile, and analyze general ledger and financial activity
- Responsible for monthly close and general accounting entries
- Responsible for maintaining pre-paids, fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Assist in annual budget and audit process
- General office duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Five years of accounting experience, with some exposure to manufacturing
- Strong computer skills (PC, Spreadsheets, System 36, ADP)
- Good operational accounting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills