We have multiple opportunities available in AP. Opportunities range from Boulder, Golden, and DTC.
In your role as Accounts Payable, you will process full cycle
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Distributes signed checks as required.
• Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments.
• Answers all vendor inquiries.
• Maintains and compiles all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files and records.
• Assists Corporate Financial Officers and branch personnel as necessary.
• Prepares cleared checks for storage.
• Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches.
• Assists in monthly closings.
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
• Performs filing and coping.
• Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches and vendors.
• Assists in monthly closings by posting all invoices received by last day of month.
• Prepares analysis of accounts with vendors to assist in reconciling differences between our records and theirs, as required.
• Identify and Correct potential opportunities to minimize expenses.
• Set Up New Vendors
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Three years or more related experience and/or training
• Proficiency in Excel is strongly preferred.
• Associates Degree is preferred.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Able to gather and analyze information skillfully
• Can manage difficult client/customer situations, excellent customer service skills
• Responds promptly to customer and employee needs
• Responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and uses time efficiently
• Individual should demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in work, should have an excellent attention to detail
• Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner
• Should be a great cultural fit: trustworthy, team player, results-oriented, agile and able to demonstrate creative problem solving skills
• Desire to be part of a fun team
If you have a solid work history in Accounts Payable from operational clerk level to AP Supervisor please submit your resume. We'd love to talk to you!