How would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and customer-focused role? Do you enjoy facilitating cool events and activities? We are looking for an Activities Assistant to
help make our guests have a wide range of “fun things” they can participate in while visiting one of our resorts.
Activities Assistants help coordinate a variety of activities for the guests of a Sun RV Resort.
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and supervising activities such as picnics, sporting events, dances, and dinners.
- Set-up and clean-up after events.
- Help maintain a sheet tracking attendance for each activity.
- Assist with training Activity department team members and volunteers.
- Assist with distributing weekly newsletter to resort residents and guests.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some high school education required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Valid driver's license
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to multitask
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
Build your career from the ground up (literally)! Sun gives you an opportunity to "get your hands dirty" in all aspects of property management and development. We are thriving because of our customer-focused culture and invite those with an enthusiastic attitude to unlock the door to unlimited opportunities when you join our team!
Don't get us wrong, it's not easy to land a gig here. You're going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here's the good news: only the best and brightest work here! So, once you're in, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
Rapportera det här jobbet