- Process weekly multi-state payroll including certified payrolls using in-house payroll system. A minimum of 1-2 years experience is required.
- Maintain employee files/required certifications.
- Maintain employee DOT files.
- Generate subcontracts and purchase agreements.
- Maintain subcontractor files/project files.
- Request and maintain vendor insurance certificates.
- Solicit DBE subcontractors/suppliers for quotes. (Good Faith Effort)
- Answer phones.
- General filing.
- Order office supplies.
- Must have excellent written/oral skills.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Foundation Accounting Software a plus.
- Background in Heavy & Highway Construction and CDOT preferred.
Company Provided Benefits:
- 401K with 25% Company Match Up To $10,000.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
If you meet the minimum requirements, please click on the "Apply for This Position" button to complete a pre-employment application.
Structures, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Please apply online with Structures, Inc. at: https://structuresinc.hiringthing.com/job/6074/administrative-assistant-payroll-clerk?s=cl