Due to our continued growth, Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills are hiring an Assistant Service Advisor/Lead Porter. Import brands like Porsche, Audi, Infiniti, VW, Nissan, Mazda, Hyundai and Subaru, are amongthe top sellers in the industry! Our successful team members take a high degree of ownership and accountability for achieving results. You will be expected to quickly learn new information and adapt to a flexible, changing and fast-paced business. This position requires a high degree of integrity and professionalism with customers and our teams, excellent communication skills (on the phone and in-person) and the ability to organize and multi-task to maximize your daily efficiency. If you are customer service focused and ready to take your automotive career to the next level, we want to speak with you today!
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, while maintaining maximum shop production and high quality standards. You will exceed customer expectations each and every time, by delivering fast, honest, and thorough customer service. You must build rapport with customers through a consultative service and sales approach. Our ideal Assistant Service Advisor/Lead Porter has a high degree of integrity and professionalism with customers and our team members. They can quickly learn new information and are adaptable to a flexible, changing and fast-paced business environment. They must have the customers' needs in mind at all time and give them an outstanding experience.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Greeting customers promptly and professionally
- Obtaining complete customer and vehicle information
- Assisting the Service Advisor and lane Managers with any administrative needs.
- Safely and quickly moving and parking customer service vehicles for repair and storage.
- Maintaining a neat and organized Service Lane.
We offer our team members the following benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, life and short-term disability
- 401(k) Company matching
- Vacation Paid Time based on years of experience
- Exceptional internal and external training in the industry
- Opportunity for advancement into management positions with leadership training
- Prior experience as a Porter preferred, but not necessary
- Uncompromising professionalism and quality standards
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Exceptional energy level and drive for results
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in non-technical terms to clientele
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Ability to work days and hours as deemed necessary, including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays.
- ADP or Reynold's experience a plus