Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 165+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Under general supervision, the Shipment Audit Clerk will coordinate and expedite the flow of products according to shipment schedule by checking paperwork against product, as it is into trucks. The responsibilities include auditing, counting, inspecting, and verifying the paperwork and the product as it is loaded onto trucks.
Essential Functions May Include:
· Audit pallets of product to verify accuracy while maintaining a team goal of at least 1% of cases shipped per week. The auditing is based off customer service data pertaining to both store claims and employee performance.
· Prepare and scan equipment for employees at beginning of each selection shift.
· Check in and scan equipment at the end of the shift.
· Responds to all customer inquiries and claims concerning shipments, inventory counts, etc.
· Reports customer feedback to management.
· Acts as liaison between customer and warehouse for account administration, customer, and office for invoicing and credit changes.
· Provides clerical support including overseeing all paperwork associated with orders, associates, maintaining corresponding files, answering phones, operating office equipment/computers needed to perform duties.
· Access computerized product of customer information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
· Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
· Audit/inspect all O/B Products to ensure 100% accuracy.
· Code documents according to company procedures.
· Compare computer printouts to manually maintained journals to determine if they match.
· Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Maintain inventory records.
· May need to label product.
· Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
· Operate computers to record, store, and analyze information.
· Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift.
· Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
· Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
· Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· At least one year related work experience.
· Experience working in warehouse environment.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
· Ability to carry out instructions as written, oral or in diagram form.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for moving goods by road, including the relative costs and benefits.
· Ability to solve routine problems.
· Strong communication skills.
· Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
Tools and Technology:
· Knowledge of filing systems.
· Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Desktop computers
· May need forklift certification or other relevant certifications.
Physical Requirements & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions for this position and meet the physical requirements needed to perform them. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.