Baggage Handling Systems design consulting firm has an immediate need for an AutoCAD and Revit Technician in our Denver office.
• AutoCAD or Revit Skills are required
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Ability to work as a team member
• Ability to work under minimal subversion
• Motivation to succeed
Education and Experience
• 2-4 years of relevant AutoCAD design/drafting experience with 3D skills
• Technical education such as a 2-year drafting program or certificate of completion from an accredited design/draft curriculum, or engineering degree
Position Offers a great benefit package which includes:
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid holidays and vacation/personal time
• Advancement opportunities, we believe in investing in those who want to invest in us
Projects that the successful candidate will participate in will require federal background checks and possible drug screening. Each applicant will be required to take short skills assessment test for AutoCAD.