The Best Buy Core Computing Sales Consultant engages customers using selling skills, to complete the sale, drive profitable growth and achieve their individual goals while showing and inspiring customers to see what's possible with technology. The Best Buy Core Computing Sales Consultant maintains knowledge of technology products and services through required trainings and certifications as well as self-development.
Our Best Buy Core Computing Sales Consultant builds quality relationships with retail consumers to provide them with relevant and memorable products, services, and technology expertise. In addition, they're responsible for delivering profitability by selling products or services, and achieving revenue, margin, solutions and operational targets. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote and sell products and services within all store sales departments as needed.
- Engages customers using Best Buy certifications and selling skills, to complete sales, drive profitable growth and achieve their team/individual goals.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Utilizes training tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Maintains specified department/area merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields