Do you enjoy working with Customers? We are looking for highly personable and detailed oriented people to work in our Service Centers to keep us growing! Must have at least 1to 2 years of experience in an interactive Customer Service role.
***In order to be considered, we ask that you include a statement outlining how your current Customer Service, Dispatch or Office Skills could benefit Vortex.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Maintain relationships with Customers by providing fast and accurate information regarding the services we provide and current job orders. You will be the go to person for Customer calls.
- Dispatch our Service Technicians; this involves scheduling, monitoring the dispatch board and calling the Customer with status and job information.
- Maintain constant contact with our vendors to provide accurate job updates to our Customers.
- Open and maintain Customer accounts in company database; computer skills are a must.
- Manage account receivables (collections); our office team both sell jobs and collect any outstanding invoices.
- Order material from our vendors and log all received material; attention to detail is important to ensure that the correct material is sent to our Customers.
- Previous experience working with computer and databases.
- Possess strong Customer communication and relationship skill; this is a Customer interactive role!
- A high level of motivation and pride in your work with the ability to work at a sustained pace.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Each day is different and each job brings new challenges, you will be required to think on your feet and adapt to any given situation.
- Capacity to work both in a team environment as well as independently.
- Regular shifts are available between Vortex business hours of 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM; Monday through Friday.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Vortex is unique in the fact that your growth and success are limited only by YOU. The statement "you get out of it what you put into it" is a cornerstone of your career at Vortex.
- Career advancement positions are available to individuals who show a high level of consistent performance due to the continuous expansion of Vortex. This may lead to opportunities to grow into management or training roles as we only promote from within the company.
- 401K retirement program
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits available
- Weekly distribution of paychecks
- Discounted movie tickets, gym memberships and cell phone plans
- Incentive, milestones and safety awards
- Employee referral program
$17.00-$25.00+/hour and Bonus Opportunities (DOE)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Customer Service Experience preferred: 2 years
- High school or equivalent