As a Home Healthcare Branch Manager with LHC Group, you will supervise the maintenance of accurate patient care records and accurately coordinate admissions. You are responsible for you branch''s adherence toall practice standards as they apply to patient care and for responding to patient needs and complaints. You will also participate in the Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement plan processes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Organizing patient referrals, staff schedules and other management details with 2-4 Team Leaders
- Increasing or decreasing staffing levels as needed
- Reviewing pre-billing for accuracy, performing other billing duties
- Organizing and reviewing budget/financial data
- Administering payroll
- Meeting with therapists to discuss patient cases
- Conducting meetings and reviewing patient care reports with Medical Directors and physicians
- Holding a twice monthly conference call with CEO of LHC Group
- Meeting once a week with State Operations Director to touch base on overall home health agency data, specifically census, percentage of census that are Medicare patients, the current rate of staff salary and benefits, prevalence of overtime/flextime and other relevant data
- Holding weekly staff conferences to go over work performance and specific patient cases
As a Home Healthcare Branch Manager with LHC Group, you must understand, to a detailed degree, the financial and operational data of your home health agency. You must have excellent communication skills, be able to advocate for both patients and employees and the skills to balance the interests of the company and the people we serve. You must be an independent decision maker and be able to manage people in a motivational and constructive way, as well solve financial and quality control related problems. Additional requirements include:
- Current RN license in state of employment
- Associate degree in Nursing, Bachelor degree preferred
- Current driver''s license and vehicle insurance, ability to travel as needed
- Being dedicated to customer service
- Having computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Being comfortable reviewing and working with financial data
- Background in accounting, business, healthcare management and/or finance preferred
- 1-2 years experience in home health field and 1 year experience in home health office, both as an RN
- Leadership experience required
At LHC Group, you'll find the support and resources you need to keep learning, achieve work-life balance and be recognized for your achievements. Your ideas can take root among a talent team of healthcare professionals focused on providing quality patient care.
The quality of care we deliver is a direct result of our 10,000-person strong work force that brings clinical innovation to life each day. At LHC Group, we are committed to investing in the growth and development of our employees - from an industry-leading internal credentialing program to a state of the art learning management system.
Benefits packages for qualified employees include:* Flexible schedule* Competitive compensation* Health, dental, and vision coverage (health coverage for part time employees)* Short- and long-term disability* Disability buy-up gap plan* Life insurance* Cancer insurance* Critical illness insurance* Medsupport insurance* Accident insurance* Flexible spending accounts* Employee assistance program* 401(k) with company match* Employee stock purchase plan* Bereavement pay* Orientation period* CEU's through online management systems* Paid time off* Holiday pay* Company vehicle program available for qualified employees
The LHC Group difference
With hundreds of locations across the nation, we partner with local physicians, nurses and therapists to provide high-quality and compassionate care to nearly 100,000 patients annually. Our commitment to innovation and service excellence influences every facet of patient care and is the cornerstone of our industry-leading clinical programs, like T3 and Beyond Balance. We are proud to be the preferred post-acute care partner for leading hospitals and health systems around the country - operating more than 100 joint venture locations nationwide. Strength, stability and clinical expertise - that's the LHC Group difference.
LHC Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.