The Natural Remedies retail store is looking for full-time Budtenders/Receptionists to join our team!
This position is responsible for assisting the management team with the activities and operations of the store,while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Responsible for helping patients, checking them out, cash handling and customer service. We’re looking for hard-working, positive team players!
Responsibilities of the Budtender/Receptionist include but are not limited to:
o Answering the phone and greeting walk-in patients
o Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system
o Correct cash handling and discount application
o Accurate and timely data entry of patient profileso Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
o Store organization and cleaning/cleanliness
o Pre-roll production
o Product labeling
o Verifying order deliveries for accuracy
o Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
o Report employee issues or patient situations
This position is time and pays $12.00-$15.00/hour + employee benefits.
We require our Budtenders/Receptionists to:
- Have a Colorado driver's license or State ID card
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Be able to pass any and all required background checks
- Be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Be badged by the MED (or will be getting it soon)
- Be motivated to work 10 hour days
- Have weekend availability
- A current notary is a plus!!
~ Equal Opportunity Employer ~
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Denver, CO
- Budtender: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- MED Badge
- High school or equivalent