Cornerstone Apartment Services, Inc. manages over 100 buildings and over 2700 units in the urban core of Denver. The Company is seeking a building manager for a 200 unit high
Duties and responsibilities
• Customer service - Working with residents, vendors, clients, and on-site staff in a professional and friendly manner.
• Organization and time management - Organize daily tasks and manage large capital projects.
• Oversee maintenance operations - Housekeeper, maintenance staff, renovation projects, unit turns, and service requests.
• Oversee on-site office - Office assistant, sorting package/mail deliveries, ordering supplies, and resident relations.
• Preparing and managing the operating and capital budgets.
• Understand Denver Housing Authority Voucher program and assist residents with certifications.
• Assist in the process of converting the community from Section 8 to a market rate community.
• Appreciate the dynamics of a diverse resident profile.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with Apartment Management, 2+ years
• Project Management
• Experience with Yardi Voyager, a plus
• Experience with Denver Housing Authority/Section 8, a plus
Scheduled hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday - Friday. Dress code is business casual.
Maintenance technicians, office assistant, and housekeeper will report to you regarding their day to day work schedules and projects going on throughout the building.