This is a long term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment
• Support the calibration and performance verification of test and measurement equipment ((i.e. power meters, frequency counters, pulse generators).
• Test, calibrate, assemble and disassemble mechanical instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
• Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through communication and direct application of technical skills.
• Position requires calibration and repair knowledge of a wide variety of physical/mechanical test and measurement equipment.
• Clarify, analyze, develop and implement solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
• At least four years of related experience in calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
• Some college, specialized training, or related military experience.
• Experience with automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC skills are a must (MS Windows/Office).
• PMEL experience strongly desired.
• Requires mechanical aptitude and ability to effectively use hand tools.
• Demonstrates mechanical competence. Electronic competence is desired.
• US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1b candidates at this time
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.