WHO WE ARE
Founded over 10 years ago in Michigan, Dynamic Media is a leading provider of in-store music, marketing, and targeted audio messaging solutions that significantly impact consumer behaviorswhile on-site. Dynamic Media is SiriusXM Radio's largest commercial reseller, and supports thousands of customers throughout the United States as well as international markets.
Visit us at www.dynamicmediamusic.com
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The position is an Operations Manager position that mainly oversees the Customer Service Representatives, Installation Coordinators, and Shipping team. The CSRs responsibilities include all aspects of post-sale customer service, including requests as transactional as billing changes and credit card updates. The ICs responsibilities include securing a technician, scheduling between the technician and the customer, as well as supporting a technician at a customer remote site.
Recurring services are at the core of what our company does, so ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and constantly refining our processes is the core of what this position will do. This will include writing scripts, updating training materials, training existing and new CSRs, quality scoring calls, and ensuring consistency throughout the department. Not only will you need to know exactly what to say, but you'll need to deliver instruction and guidance to our customer service representatives in a way that will be well received.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for an individual who takes pride being a leader and is proficient in:
- Using computers and programs such as Microsoft Word, Visio and Excel.
- Written and verbal communication. The ability to type quickly with proper grammar and etiquette is a must.
- Understanding the flow of a conversation and mapping it out in an easy-to-understand way.
- Free thinking and bringing new ideas and efficiencies to the table at management meetings. We do not need a follower; we need a leader that is here to help grow the company.
- Ability to manage people.
As an Operations Manager you will:
- Participate in weekly Dynamic Media management meetings where you will review key metrics and propose department initiatives based on performance numbers.
- Hire, on-board and provide continuous training to customer service representatives.
- Create training documentation for customer service representatives.
- Create scripts for your employees and ensure the scripts are being properly followed through training in the classroom and on the floor
- Handle all customer service issues that require escalation beyond tier one support
- Manage inventory to ensure we do not run out of stock
- Manage customer and technician escalations.
Dynamic Media is entrepreneurial in spirit and we try to maintain that feel. That means we keep things fun and dress casually, but do have our own policies and procedures, so you will have to follow them. We are a small company that is growing, and we are looking for someone who wants to be a key part of that process. This is a career opportunity for someone that is sharp and can help grow the company.
Call Center and/or Operation Management experience is required.