This position supervises the activities of a team of contact center staff. This position will provide front-line, first-level supervision and leadership to contact center
customer service representatives (CSR) and other contact center staffs with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements in support of the Social Security Administration Ticket to Work program Helpline.Responsibilities:
- Manage up to 14 CSR's by providing ongoing supervision and developing their skills to meet business needs, including evaluating employee key performance indicators and identifying training needs and development opportunities
- Spend assigned amount of time (up to 15 hours per week as needed) on the toll-free customer service line answering questions from SSI/SSDI beneficiaries engaged in, or considering participating in the Ticket to Work program, including supporting web chat
- Perform administrative and HR tasks that includes: leave, staffing, training and identifying corrective actions and PII issues
- Monitor individual CSR’s calls in real time and remotely and provides mentoring and feedback then submit appropriate reports. Provide CSR assistance in call management as needed
- Attend meetings to keep current on changes made to policies and procedures, including but not limited to attendance, adherence metrics, quality metrics, corrective actions and separations, then follow and implement said changes
- Participate in investigations and ethics line complaints for all staff as needed; work closely with all departments on site action plans and implementation to meet fluctuating business needs
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports based upon project management requests
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience required
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a Supervisor level position
Ability to pass a federal background check including, but not limited to, drug testing and Credit search of National Credit Bureaus
Demonstrated ability to support large staff in a contact center environment
- Previous government contracting experience
- Previous supervision experience in a call center environment preferred
Advanced proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
Ability to manage high level of confidentiality and experience handling PII and PHI
Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
Ability to demonstrate general knowledge, skills, and attributes required to achieve business results in a demanding work environment
Excellent organizational, people management and problem solving skills
Flexibility with work schedule
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with bilingual proficiency in English & Spanish
MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Rapportera det här jobbet
Rapportera det här jobbet
MAXIMUS is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. We deliver administrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs, such as Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Health Insurance BC (British Columbia), as well as welfare-to-work and child support enforcement programs across the globe. Our primary customer base includes federal, provincial, state, county and municipal governments. MAXIMUS has more than 7,000 employees located in more than 220 offices worldwide.
We offer the following value propositions to potential employees:
Respect for Contributions
MAXIMUS fosters a culture that respects and values individual contributions and differences. We believe our differences spark innovation, develop leadership and drive exceptional performance. We have a dynamic program to achieve organization-wide diversity and we recognize that our culture strengthens our collective commitment to Helping Government Serve the People®.
A Culture of Teamwork
MAXIMUS provides a team-oriented environment, and we are proud of our collective effort to become the leading provider for the administration of government health and human services programs.
An Engaging Work Environment
At MAXIMUS, our employees are our most valuable asset and we remain dedicated to providing them with an engaging and supportive work environment and meaningful jobs that contribute to the goals of the Company.