As an Automotive Business Consultant your primary focus will be to establish professional relationships with customers and help their businesses become more efficient, effective, and profitable. You will work with dealership personnel to identify trouble areas within the dealership and then use established and proven consulting services programs, as well as your industry knowledge, to help solve these issues. Once a project is complete, you will follow-up with customers to maintain relationships and provide ongoing 'fee for service' support and problem resolution. By helping these customers become successful in the different areas of the dealership, you will build trust that will further drive consulting services sales. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your automotive skills and make a difference for automotive dealerships across the country, please apply today!
Our training consists of time with experienced consulting and sales representatives in the field for approximately 90 days, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction through our offices in Dayton and Houston.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelors preferred but not required
- 3+ years of automotive dealership experience (sales associate/representative, service advisor, parts counter, controller, marketing associate)
- Must be willing to travel extensively overnight (up to 5 nights per week)
- Dealership management experience is a plus (sales manager, internet sales manager, business development manager, F&I manager, marketing manager, marketing director, parts manager, service manager, fixed operations manager)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
Click "reply" and attach an updated copy of your resume
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.