As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work" for 10 years running.
This position is responsible for developing strategies for implementation and ultimately expansion of Insperity Financial Solutions’ (IFS) various card and payment processing programs. Also responsible for card programs, increasing product profitability, maximizing interchange income while minimizing the service and transaction fees. This role will influence and shape product direction.
- Manages and maintains an effective working relationship with vendor relationships to ensure that the organization provides highly effective and cost efficient solutions to card fulfillment.
- Takes the lead on RFPs.
- Manages proactive fraud and loss mitigation.
- Manages daily reconciliation and reporting between Insperity and its prepaid vendors.
- Monitors regulatory changes and ensures compliance to all current and future regulations from such organizations as OCC, Federal Reserve, FDIC, and State Regulatory functions.
- Manages the Insperity Employee card program for expense management and special events, as well as other programs administered outside of ExpensAble.
- Creates processes and procedures for card distribution, employee training, reconciliation, regulatory compliance and management reporting.
- Partners with the sales and service team to identify trends, develop solutions and products to meet customer and market demand.
- Assists sales and service team in demos and business case discussions to which card or other payment processing systems are applicable.
- Creates and maintains user documentation as it relates to card functionality.
- Drives product enhancement through customer feedback to ensure continued success.
- Coordinates all project management and cross-functional activities on feature/functionality and technical requirements for card programs.
- Participates in daily call with software development team and directs involvement with Insperity resources as needed.
- Manages card program metrics via financial analysis with a focus on increasing the growth and profitability of the portfolio and interchange income.
- Communicates regularly with IFS leadership on status, risks and financial and operational program metrics.
- Assesses project/program health and reporting status on a periodic basis.
- Ensures testing and certification standards are followed and managed.
- Recognizes project issues and risks thereby engaging proper resources to determine a mitigation plan or strategy to move the project forward.
- Partners with Marketing and other internal constituents to drive growth of the business and enhance the application process. This may include training on new or modified card programs to implementation team and customers.