Woodbridge Care Center in Tampa is seeking motivated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to join our staff. New pay scale in effect for CNAs! We are offering a limited-time sign-on bonusfor CNAs!! Full-time CNA positions are available on all shifts. Current Florida CNA certification required. Previous Long Term Care experience is preferred. Qualified candidates are welcome to apply in person at our facility! We are located at: 8720 Jackson Springs Road in Tampa FL 33615.
The Certified Nursing Assistant will perform various patient care activities and related services necessary to ensure that the safety, comfort and personal needs of the patients are met.
Required duties will include:
* Attend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing, feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
* Take and record patient vital signs.
* Lift, move and transport residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
* Recognize and report changes in resident conditions to a nurse, demonstrates knowledge of complications and asks appropriate questions to clarify the situation.
* Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
* Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
* Demonstrate the ability to assist the nurse with various duties as directed.
Previous experience as a CNA in a Long Term Care setting is highly preferred.
Must be a graduate of an accredited Certified Nursing Assistant program.
Must possess and maintain a current Florida certification as a CNA.
Maintain a satisfactory level of attendance and punctuality.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply in person at our facility! We are located at:
8720 Jackson Springs Road in Tampa FL 33615