• Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
•Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
•Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
•Tactical execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
•Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Associate’s Degree required, preferably in a healthcare field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
• Minimum 4 years related work experience required, preferably in Nursing or Medical Records
• Chart/Bill audit experience preferred
• Understanding of billing, reimbursement, compliance and CPT background preferred
• Knowledge and experience with Columbia Patient Care System, Patient Accounting, Collections and
Smart a plus
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE - Registered Nurse or Registered Records Administrator preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS - Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 25 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.