COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE- APPLY TODAY!
Return/Check In Agent
Are you a customer service oriented person who is detail oriented, well organized, but wants to be out and moving? If so takeADVANTAGE of this opportunity today. We are searching for an enthusiastic, customer satisfaction minded agent. We are the fastest growing car rental company in the United States. Come grow with us! Advantage Rent A Car has lucrative compensation packages, great benefits packages, and a commitment to helping our employees excel. Interested?
What We Need You To Do:
- Greet customers and give world class customer service all of the time, to everybody
- Inspect vehicles when returned for new damage; document and report any found damage
- Assist customers with luggage and other needs; demonstrate vehicle features at time of rental
- Receive easy returns and review customers’ contract to insure no balance is due
- Communicate with location staff concerning the condition of vehicles; tag any out of service vehicles
- Move and transport vehicles as assigned
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Pass pre-employment background and drug screens
What We Will Give You:
- Lucrative Compensation Package/ $12.00/hour starting pay
- Competitive hourly wage
- Great Benefits Package
- Career Development to help you excel and exceed goals
What You Need To Have:
- Strong organizational skills
- Not afraid to take on new duties as needed
- Professionalism, Accountability, and Ownership
- Great communication skills both face to face and written
- Body damage appraisal knowledge preferred
- ARAC procedures knowledge preferred
- A valid driver’s license, be 21 years old with an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
The ADVANTAGE is yours! Join our team, apply today!
Advantage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
EOE M/F/V/D Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- driver's license
- High school or equivalent