• Lead strategic and operational IT planning to achieve Company goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
• Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
• Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
• Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
• Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets.
• Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
• Approve, prioritize, and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
• Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale.
• Direct the company’s telecommunication strategy (VOIP, video conferencing, etc.)
• Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
• Ensure IT system operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
• Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact.
• Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities.
• Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all IT staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
• Serve as a key member of the Company’s leadership team.
• Leadership of direct reports in North America and Canada with responsibility to create and maintain a culture of high group and individual performance while directly contributing to the development and advancement of all reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• LOCAL candidates highly preferred (some relocation assistance could be available)
• University degree in the field of computer science or business administration and/or 10-20 years applicable work experience. Master’s degree in either of these fields or Master of Business Administration with technology as a core component advantageous (but not required)
• Experience developing and/or maintaining a U.S. Government compliant IT infrastructure.
• “Hands On” flexible/adaptable person open to new ideas with a positive ‘can do’ attitude necessary to drive change
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT operation.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution.
• Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
• Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
• Solid understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
• Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
• Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
• Excellent understanding of project management principles.
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Experience with Oracle JDE Enterprise One or similar highly integrated ERP system desired.
• US Citizen.
• Eligible to hold a US security clearance
• Valid driver’s license and US passport with ability to travel internationally
Each submission will be considered as TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL and will be reviewed and given serious consideration! All qualified candidates will be immediately contacted.
Please attach your resume in WORD format via the "Apply Online" feature.
Visit WWW.CENTENNIALINC.COM to learn about all of Centennial, Inc.'s current career opportunities.
Since 1975, Centennial Inc. has been a leading provider of Talent Strategy and Strategic Recruiting Solutions TM. We bring time-tested principles, and cutting-edge practices, to help our clients recruit top leadership and professional talent. Our unique 4C TM recruiting process allows us to recruit and to satisfy corporate requirements more selectively and effectively through:
Competence: Does the candidate have the credentials, skills and experience needed?
Character: Does the candidate have the highest level of integrity to represent you and your organization?
Chemistry: Is there a true interpersonal connection between the candidate and team members?
Culture: Is there a true match between the candidate's professional/personal style that will enable him/her to be successful in the specific work environment?