Lyft is changing the way we get around our cities, and we need your help to make it happen. Lyft drivers choose their own hours, drive their own car, and get
Why drive with Lyft?
- Make up to $1,500/week + tips driving your own car
- Express Pay: Cash out whenever you want, instantly
- Choose your own hours and drive more to make more
- Payment is directly deposited into your bank account each week
- Set your own schedule -- whatever works for you
- Meet people from your community, plus other drivers in your city
To apply, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door, from year 2004 or newer
- Own an iPhone or Android
- Have a clean driving record and personal auto insurance
This opportunity is for an independent contractor. Driving with Lyft is perfect for those looking for seasonal work, temporary work, or a flexible full-time opportunity. No previous experience as a driver is necessary. We welcome those who have driven with other peer-to-peer ridesharing networks such as Uber, UberX, Sidecar, Munchery, Sprig, Caviar, Instacart, Shyp, Washio, DoorDash, Luxe, Zirx, and Postmates. Our drivers come from all backgrounds and industries, ranging from traditional driving and transportation to customer service and creative industries. If you are a designer, actor, nurse, valet, cleaner, college student, messenger, chauffeur, customer service agent, barista, maid, teacher, retail associate, delivery driver, salesperson, limo driver, private hire driver, cab driver, admin, contract worker, or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, apply to drive on the Lyft platform.