Job Title: Client Manager - Personal Lines
Location: Denver, CO
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Client Manager manages the placement and service of clients for the Personal Lines Department. This role is client facing and leverages established competencies related to Personal Lines services and clients. Responsible for providing timely, professional account service to clients in order to achieve quality sales and service standards using our automated (electronic) work environment.
- Manage all aspects of the placement and service of Personal Lines for Willis Towers Watson Clients in an automated and electronic work environment.
- Maintain client relationships with assigned accounts and support retention ratio at or above the Personal Lines average
- Manage and assist in the sales process (RFP and proposal development, presentation, etc.)
- Provides risk management analysis utilizing new business, renewal and claim reviews
- Make recommendations to prospects and current clients to update and enhance policy contracts
- Perform all phases of new business, renewal and remarket processing including preparation of applications, negotiation with underwriters, obtaining quotes , creating proposals, monitoring status, and follows up to delivery of policy documents to client
- Consistently prepares policy change requests, and submits requests to carriers
- Monitors status of change requests, reviews policy documents for accuracy and follows up to delivery of change documents to clients
- Maintains insurance records for accounts including hard copy files, data management, coding and calculating information into Agency management system
- Identifies and processes coverage enhancement and cross- sales opportunities
- Independently resolves client, carrier and/or vendor accounting issues, including coverage questions, collections, discrepancies, fee arrangements, billing controversies
- Ensure compliance with all Willis Towers Watson and regulatory procedures; such as WTWEM (Willis Towers Watson Excellence Model) & AOD (assurance of discontinuance)
- Working knowledge of Personal Lines insurance products and carriers and carrier quote and policy issuance systems
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management on risk management issues
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in promoting and selling services
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation, organization and critical thinking skills
- Multi-state and medium clients
- Specialty line clients
- Three (3) years’ experience in the Personal Insurance industry, preferred
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Property and Casualty license required
- Industry designations such as CIC or CISR a plus
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.