Program parts using Mastercam for the purpose of manufacturing. Ability to setup and run CNC Lathes, with a thorough understanding of production machining principals and practices. Swiss experience would DEFINITELY be a plus for this position.
- Reads and interprets blueprints or files for parts to be machined or manufactured.
- Plans the setup and operation of all Machine Shop equipment, considering tolerances, types of cutting tools and machine tool feeds and speeds.
- Understands specifications for inspection of work, using precision measuring and gauging tools that are necessary to ensure parts are inspected before, during and after machining.
- Supervisory skills desired.
- Performs hand operations involved in producing jigs and fixtures. Uses hand tools of the trade.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints, files and specifications. Knowledge of mathematics, theories and machining principals. Ability to work within close tolerances of (+/- .001). Minimum of 7 years trade experience, journeyman status, or approved related work experience. ISO experience a plus.
* Ability to read and speak English in order to interpret technical procedures or instructions.
* Interpersonal skills required. Applicant must have the ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl,and must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
A minimum of $32.00+ per hour, DOE. Minimum 7 years required. Overtime on rare occasions.
*** Resumes MUST be submitted in word or PDF format only. Please make sure that your resume reflects your work history, including dates and experience.***
Located approximately 20 miles North of Denver.
Health Insurance and PTO