- Contribute to the company vision.
- Provide excellent customer communication skills and be willing to work a variety of hours.
- Be educated in technical terms and procedures as
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Field service experience with cable, telecommunications, or electronic equipment preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS & SAFETY
67-100% – Bending, Climbing, Crawling, Crouching, Driving, Hearing, Walking, Reaching, Seeing, Sitting, Stairs, Standing, Stooping, Twisting
Applicants must submit an online application. The online application must include a resume, three professional references, and a cover letter describing your qualifications for the position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Telecommunications Management, LLC d/b/a/ NewWave Communications does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age or disability in employment or the provisions of services and complies with the provisions of the Missouri Human Rights Act.
As an employer, Telecommunications Management, LLC d/b/a/ NewWave Communications prohibits smoking in all places of employment, per the employee handbook.