This applies to our relationships with customers and employees alike.
# A chance for employees to build their future, with supportive career development and financial welln ess programs.
# An environment where we win together. We celebrate achievement and work collaboratively. We#re also a two-time Gallup Great Workplace honoree.
# An invitation to impact lives in a positive and lasting way. Everything we do is geared toward improving lives. That#s fun and exciting.
It comes down to the fact that Fifth Third is a warm and caring place to with which to grow # as a customer or as a team member.
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide support to relationship managers, with medium to large portfolios that have moderate to complex degree of difficulty, in their daily duties in underwriting and monitoring credit, existing and proposed credit requests, providinghigh level customer service support, assisting in cross sell effort and performing special projects for the department manager. Prepares documentation required for the processing of loans, reviews status of existing loans, takes appropriate action onloans that are mature or past due, and assists relationship managers in loan closings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supports the Department Manager, Team Leader, and/or Relationship Managers in their sales and credit underwriting efforts including industry and company research, Blue memo preparation and assisting in the sales proposal process, including accompanyingthe Relationship Managers on customer and prospect calls, and various other sales/customer oriented projects.
* Completes all requirements of loan bookings, to include all preparation, review, documentation and filing.
* Develops a working knowledge of all customers, businesses, and prospect opportunities.
* Responsible for all loan document preparation, including third party document coordination, completion and review.
* Collects and reviews all required collateral information.
* Reviews current account status, to include but not limited to, Past Due accounts and Notes Matured. Makes appropriate recommendations for these accounts.
* Supports the Relationship Manager in monitoring on n on-going basis information concerning customer performance, abilities, and industry to determine that loan is an acceptable risk. This will consist of but not be limited to statement, covenant andinsurance tracking, Dual Risk Rating updates, and Admin Loan Status Report updated and other commercial scorecard items.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None